THE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF AN ASSESSMENT CENTRE (DESIGNING CENTRES 101)
Purpose of Module 2
The purpose of Designing Assessment Centres 101 is to lay the foundation for delegates to design an AC that will meet the important research components required for AC validity and practitioners will have a solid platform to support practical initiatives with their clients.
Although a short training programme is not enough to ensure competence, the aim of this training programme is to transfer sufficient skill so that, with practice, the delegates are on the road to competence.
- Being able to build a business case for an AC
- Being able to identify competencies and simulations for use during the AC
- Being able to compile an AC Blue Print that can be followed for AC design
- Knowing how to involve the appropriate stakeholders during the design of the AC
- Having a basic understanding of designing simulations and simulation documentation
- Being able to design the simulation sequence during the AC
- Knowing how to compile an AC Administration Manual and AC Technical Manual
- Being able to deliver a fully functional AC ready for implementation
- Being able to design and develop an AC with ethics in mind
Participants attending Designing Centres 101 should at least have attended an Assessment Centre and have a basic understanding of what an Assessment Centre entails.
- IO Psychologists
- People working in Human Resources or Training and Development
- Anyone with a solid background in Human Behaviour
Continuous Professional Development
Up to 14 CEUs can be earned by attending